President of Cranston Sports Management and NHL certified agent has at one time trained or represented such hockey stars as Sidney Crosby (Pittsburg), Marek Svatos (Colorado), Petr Vrana (New Jersey), Ole-Kristian Tollefesen (Columbus), Jonathan Boutin (Tampa Bay), Kevin Cormier (Phoenix), Jan Steber (Toronto), and David Kuchejda (Chicago).
Tim has an extensive Sports and Entertainment legal background working for companies such as McInnes Cooper, (the largest law firm in Atlantic Canada), and International Sports Management in Manchester, England.
As a hockey agent and sports and entertainment attorney, Tim has negotiated with major sport manufacturers including Nike, Mizuno, Penn, and Adidas. Tim is a founding Chairman and legal advisor to the British Ice Hockey Player?s Association representing hundreds of players from North America and Europe. Tim has advised/represented clients including:
- British Ice Hockey Players Association (IHPA)
- Norwegian Ice Hockey and Football Union (NISO)
- International Speedway Riders Association
- Benetton "Formula 1" Race Team
- Prince Naseem Hamed (WBO Featherweight Champion)
- Sports Network TV and Sports Network Europe (Boxing Promotions)
- Members of the rock band Def Leppard (Joe Elliot & Rick Savage)
- Sheffield Steelers Ice Hockey Club
- Edinburgh Capitals Ice Hockey Club
- Ingle Boxing Gym (Sheffield, England)
Tim is a former Hockey coach and professional hockey player including 15 years of European and International professional ice hockey in Switzerland, Holland, Canada, Germany, Austria, Italy, Great Britain, (1984-1999). Tim and his teams earned many professional championship titles. You will love Tim?s approach to athlete representation, his excellent hockey history and extensive connections to professional hockey.