As an SMWW Agent Advisor, Andy Tuitele has successfully been mentored by Dr. Lynn Lashbrook & met all the requirements of becoming a SMWW Agent Advisor since 2009. This includes agent regulations and player association legalities, contract negotiation, endorsements, sponsorships, ethics, collective bargaining agreements, draft preparation, marketing and recruiting. He is well adept at preparing you for your sports career. He will do whatever possible to represent your interests and help you achieve your goals as not only a sports professional, but also your life after sports as well. Andy takes a fully integrated approach to his clients’ wealth, personal life, career, and post-career challenges with the goal to simplify and enhance your life by serving as your primary contact for everything from financial advisory assistance to addressing your lifestyle needs as he works closely with the SMWW Team off the field, so you can focus on your career on the field.
Andy is committed to providing the care and skill needed to serve the needs of the professional athletes he currently advises, as he will continue to do so with your needs. Through his experience at SMWW, Andy has been a sports advisor for various sports fields including football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and MMA/UFC athletes. Andy graduated from Brigham Young University with a business and entrepreneurial management degree.
Andy has 17 years management experience overseeing marketing, sales, operations and contract negotiations in various industries including telecommunications, publishing, IT security, and retail. His employment has ranged from Sprint, WorldCom, Thrifty Nickel, Craftmanic, Omnicom, and Juniper Networks. He currently resides in Denver, Colorado with his wife of 20 years and 14-year-old son who recently started his freshmen year at the local high school starting for the high schools freshmen team. He enjoys watching his sons football games, as well as playing golf on the weekends.
Agent advisor focus:
- Help athletes achieve their goals and dreams of playing professional sports and taking it to the next level.
- Committed to providing the care and skill needed to serve the needs of the professional athletes, both on and off the field, throughout their career.
- Represent athlete in all sports, with primary emphasis in football.
Education, certification and training:
- Brigham Young University (BYU) Idaho – business and entrepreneurial management
- Regis University - business management and marketing course work
- ABC Technical College – degree in Environment Control Service Technology, Deans list
- Sports Management WorldWide – certified Sports Agent Advisor; completed Athlete Management program
- Mentored by NFL agents Dr. G. Lynn Lashbrook, President of Sports Management Worldwide (SMWW), Interned with NFL agent, Tony Joseph, senior partner with Hall & Evans Law Firm
- Sports Agent Advisor for SMWW, representing football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and MMA/UFC athletes.
- Represented 13 football players that were invitees to all-star games, in one season.
- Agent Advisor to Tony Joseph, NFL agent, for three years. Represented 25+ players in the professional football leagues.
- Played minor league football in Colorado for 2 years.
- Played in the minor league football super bowl in California.
- Coached youth football for three years.
- 17 years of management experience, overseeing marketing, sales, operations, and contract negotiation – in the following industries: telecommunications, publishing, marketing, IT security networks and retail.
- Experience negotiating multi-million dollar contracts.
- Formerly employed as Vice President of Sales & Marketing; Publisher; President; Branch Manager; Director of Operations.
- Employment included: Sprint, MCI, Worldcom, Thrifty Nickel, Craftmatic, Omnicom, and Juniper Networks.
- Sports Director for the Denver Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Board of Directors member, Butterfly Pavilion, and member of finance committee.
- Youth football coach.
- Boy Scout Commissioner, Cub Scout leader.
- Goodwill, frequent guest speaker at career panels.
- Volunteer at Clothes to Kids of Denver.
- Volunteer with The Touchdown Club (football booster club) at Cherry Creek High School.
- Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in New Zealand Auckland and Samoa Apia missions.
- Andy is married to his wonderful wife of 20 years. He has a 14 year old son who plays high school football. They live in Denver, Colorado.
- Enjoy playing golf, attending sporting events, watching his son’s games.
- Andy also speaks Samoan.